Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Luke 9:23

I have been convicted here lately, and I am beginning to realize that I am an idiot. I spend so much time and energy thinking about trivial things that are temporary or just plain dumb, when there are people dying every day and being eternally punished in hell because of their depravity. But here I sit whining about school or this that and the other in my comfortable life. Lately all I have been hearing from God is Him shouting, “EVANGELIZE! EVANGELIZE! EVANGELIZE!”

God give me a heart for you. Give me a heart for the broken hearted, poor, destitute, and needy.

I am called to DO SOMETHING. What does this mean in my life? I don’t know, except that I must do, I must act; I absolutely must change and give all.

God I don’t want to be the same. Everything is Yours. Take it all Jesus. Everything. Family, money, shelter, friends, comfort, safety, everything God. Take my plans and my desires and destroy them. Make them yours God. All I care about is You Jesus. You are all that matters. I want to be obedient. Make me obedient Father. I want to follow you.

No comments:

Post a Comment